Hesston Public Library

Digital Special Collections

Hesston College

View All Items in the Hesston College Collection

Beyler, Clayton
J. D. Charles Hall of Science and Arts, 1950. Also shown under construction.
Beyler, Clayton
J. D. Charles Hall of Science and Arts under construction, 1949. Shown in comparison to the same building, complete in 1950.
Beyler, Clayton
A.L. Hess Memorial Hall in 1949. Shown in comparison to the same building under construction in 1946.
Beyler, Clayton
A.L. Hess Hall under construction in 1946. Also shown with the completed building as photographed in 1949.
Beyler, Clayton
Students studying in the library at Hesston College, 1950. Also shown in comparison to a photo of the first library at the College, likely early…
Beyler, Clayton
Photo of Hesston College athletic fields in 1950. Also shown in comparison to an image of the school's first athletic field, taken in the early…
unknown
Close up outside photo of the girls dormitory
unknown
Hesston College soccer team practicing on the fields on campus.
unknown
A photo showing the resurrection of Christ, mural by Peter Friesen April 1971
unknown
Paul Friesen Art Instructor at Bethel College and Sculptor. -- Typed on back of photo
unknown
Outside view of several structures on the Hesston College campus, including Erb Hall ladies dormitory, College Mennonite Church, Mary Miller Library,…
unknown
Aerial view of Hesston College. Initial examination dates it between 1982 (when Yost Physical Development Center was built) and 1991 (when Hess Hall…
unknown
Outside photo of the ladies dormitory at Hesston College
unknown
Staff/Faculty at Hesston College. Clothing fashions suggest the photo was probably taken in the 1970s.
unknown
Outside view of the back of the Administration Building at Hesston College.
unknown
Outside view of Northlawn music building at Hesston College. Dated Sept. 5, 1971.
unknown
Outside view of Mary Miller Library, side view of the front door.
unknown
Aerial view of Hesston College campus. Sometime after 1960 (when Erb Hall was built) and before 1965 (when Mary Miller Library was built).
unknown
Plat of "College Addition" and "Home Addition" to the original townsite. Although the campus was planned in 1909, the College addition was not taken…
Beyler, Clayton
These concrete block pillars and sign were over walk at east campus entrance. -- written on back of photo

Collection Tree

Do you know something more about this item? See something that isn't quite right? Please post your comments and corrections below:

Allowed tags: <p>, <a>, <em>, <strong>, <ul>, <ol>, <li>

Social Bookmarking